• The customer is required to pay taxi fare, exclusive of additional night charges, parking charges (where ever they are applicable), toll charges and any other fee which is presently payable or is imposed by the law or is required to be paid for using the taxi services.
• The customer must agree and accept that the use of our taxi services provided by our company is completely at the risk of customer. The customer must acknowledge that the company will disclaim any representations or warranties of different kinds, where made in implied or express.
• If the driver is asked to drive between 10 am to 6 am, then additional night driving charges will be levied upon.
• If the taxi is being driven through the mountainous and hilly areas, then the air conditioned may be switched off.
• While waiting, the cab engine will be switched off.
• Damaging or soiling the seats, causing harm to technical and non-technical devices and other interiors of the cab is not permitted. Any expense arising of such activity will be levied upon the customer.
• The driver has the right to refuse a request from customer where he is asked to break any government, city police, RTO or traffic rules for any purpose. The driver can also refuse pick up of additional customer on the way, if not informed during the booking time.
• Customer must not pressurize the driver to overload the boot space of taxi with extra luggage. The seating area of the cab must not be used for placing any kind of luggage.
• The company is entitled to withdraw of terminate the service of booking at any time without giving a reason to the customer.
• The company motivates the customers to take ownership of their items. In event of loss of items from the cab of taxi, the company ensures trying best to locate the items but in no condition it promises or is liable to pay for the damage or loss caused.
• In event when the customer leaves his goods in the cab or any has an issue in respect of services rendered by the taxi, it is his duty to inform the company about the same in writing within 24 hours of having used the taxi services.
• The company is not liable or responsible for any behavior or conduct of the taxi drivers. However the company promotes that you notify about the incident, so that prompt action can be taken.
• The company holds the rights to use the contact information of the customer for its marketing purposed. We may send newsletters, SMS or emails about our services and promotional offers at the email id or cell numbers registered with us.
Bestwaycabs.com disclaims towards all warranties of merchantability which are related to description or information of the taxi and cab or any of our product and service which is displayed on our website. This includes however is not limited to general product description, list of amenities, photographs, pricing etc, much of which information is extended by particular operators and suppliers.
“Out Executive Will Get In Touch With You Shortly.”